Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and top 10 posts of 2010

Just want to wish you all a Happy New Year! 2010 is going to be over soon and I thank God for a fruitful and great year. Been seeing breakthroughs and even the desires of my heart fulfilled. And even more traffic for my blog XD Of course there are some rough times but God is still good no matter what.

What am I expecting for 2011? A lot of stuffs provided if I’ll be able to stay and that’s my biggest hurdle at the moment but I know everything is going to be ok. Either way I’m going to love Jesus more and go from glory to glory.

And here are the top 10 posts of 2010! ( in no particular order)

1.) But God
2.) I'm not as good as
3.) Consolation Prize
4.) Sunday Night Reflections
5.) got to love twitting
6.) Psalm 100
7.) Trust God for who He is
8.) 2010 Dreams Moving Ahead
9.) Thinking too much- Unbelief
10.) The call to nazarite consecration by Lou Eagle

1 comment:

yunya212 said...

Nonetheless, these kinds of superstars sports activity a minimum of artist Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, and also mind you, they will expense coming from plenty to be able to also thousands! Clearly, Oakley Frogskinswe all common Joes can not manage undertake a number of artist czw6rf colors. Even when we could, envision the Oakley Frogskin particular impracticality once we can easily devote to a lot more crucial concerns! Yet as a result of low-cost look-alike Oakley Radar, we could take pleasure in the identical glamour and also type why these superstars take pleasure in and never having to Oakley Radar Sunglasses pay out a lot of!