Monday, May 03, 2010

Psalm 100

Psalm 100
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

wow wow wow, never before that Psalm 100 has spoken to me in such a real and tangible way. Tired from work and catching up I came back home so dry and weary, but I told myself, I need to spend time with God. It was so hard at first.... my heart was weary, Im almost empty but I told myself to not let my heart be weary in seeking God. crying out ' Pour out more, pour out more, im not satisfied' and true enough after awhile I fought and got my connection. ---> fast forward to free worship... I find myself dancing in my room like a crazy man, up and down, and the joy of the Lord filled me, and God told me that I was dancing in His courts. THING IS for the past 4 days at work has been busy I've been running up and down working and has not let my leg rest properly and because of that one of my muscles was hurting, it was the soft muscles tat allows your knee to bend, whatever you call it. anyway I was dancing and dancing forgetting about the pain and after the worship session I realized my muscle pain was gone and healed!!! =D

When we're dry and broken we come to God, In His presence there will be healing for the broken and thirsty. The outcome I believe should be Joy, the supernatural Joy of God when we enter His presence. Catch the revelation of His goodness and love in your worship times, God's INVITING you to enter Joyfully into God's presence :)

"YOU are His"

No comments: