Tuesday, July 28, 2009

pre-Mission Trip

2 days to go before I'm leaving for Darwin for the mission trip, honestly I was so ready to go last week but this week was just a bit meh for me. I don't feel ready, I don't feel confident and prepared. Many stuffs has happened to my friends and myself personally which just sucks. I'm okay, just need some time seeking God and praying. I think not just me but I reckon most of the team aren't ready as we should be but I hope that we won't go there for nothing but really expect God to move because it is a very important mission trip as we're going to break new ground in just 4 days. I know its definately the enemy trying to bring us down but we're not going down because we're going to stand firm on our faith and moving forward in Faith. It's not easy but when we come to the place of surrendering and being broken to God, that's where we find times of refreshing and our spirit filled again.

I'm actually writing this at work haha. Just got back with helping a lady clean up a dirty mess her husband just did. HE PUKED ON THE CORRIDOR!! ewww me and my manager were all dry reaching and it was just so hard for us to even get close, the smell was so bad, the tomatoes and rice were all over the floor...... I'm not sure if I can go have my dinner later -_-

No comments: