Thursday, August 06, 2009

Will update soon

Im still recuperating from the Darwin Mission Trip. Had 10 hours of sleep yesterday to make up for the 4 hours of sleep I had when I got back and had to work the same day, good thing I survived. Darwin was really different and in some ways doesn't feel like Aus at all if you know what I mean, it smells, feels a lot like Malaysia and the place is really laid back and relax, Darwin is really a special city. I really took a lot out from the Mission Trip and got to see how God had moved in our Mission Trip. This was really a special time for the team and my sister Gwee whos starting a life group there. One thing I got during our prayer meeting was God was asking what are we expecting? Do we want to go to just do 'Missions' or do something great and be History Makers? Well we finally broke new ground, saw 3 souls saved, did street preaching, and had our first ever Hope Darwin Life Group (soon Church! lets believe together)! Praise God! I've been challenged a lot personally and honestly it was good to get away from work relax a bit and reflect abit on my life. Good thing I did that because now I see the flaws and weaknesses I have and where I stand in my walk with God and how I can improve.

I'm really not in the mood for blogging at the moment but will definately blog about it once I got the pics and videos :)

No comments: