Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tagged

I have one last final mid-term exam tomorrow and quite frankly this must be the hardest exam I have in all my years in Uni....... I'm takin five at the moment from studying, I'm not quite ready for the exam and I'm kinda doing last minute cramming zzzzzz =.=" I'll be so glad after this exam is over so I can start updating my blog and find a new skin, I reckon it's been to "Dark" and I think most of the time my blog has been like that. I'm gonna do a different color change for just this one time haha.

oh and I haven't been playing with Elmo so I get the chance to play with Elmo after this freakin exam ^_^v

anyway got tagged so wanna add this in, been awhile since i got tagged heh

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I've changed '12. How will you feel if you think he/she doesn't like you ?' to "why are you doin this tag anyway???

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- TOMORROW! haha nah, I'm not ready yet thats for sure. after I grad then start fishing hoho, and we'll see from there before 30 shud be fine

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- JaPanzzzzz ^^

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Playing jokes on people, chillin at the beach,

4. Do you think money can buy happiness
- No, for those who think yes, think again... might do the job temporarily but definately not forever

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- *sigh* my past dream of becoming a Professional Basketball player, but now I wanna rock the world and crush the souls of the unworthy with my awesome skillzzzzz

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- need...... cashhhhhhhh

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My loved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- of course 10% to tithe, charity for some, and then set up good business so I can earn more $$

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- what for? unless I know she loves me back and there's a chance

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- a joker , pro table tennis player and cool

11. What are the requirementsl that you wish from the other half?
- it would be a Super Plus if she could sing well and I can play the guitar for her as she sings or even better play together =) the rest of the requirements are in my friendster page lolz

12. why are you doin this tag anyway???
- good question

13. What is your ambition?
- To shred 4 billion notes a sec , rippin hearts out with the temperature hotter than the sun and bring hope to the world lol


14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- I would go to heaven woot!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Friends and family but most important is to see my friends and family saved

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- hahaha I have loads, like throwing a Pebble on the girls face when I was in primary one?

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- not to be an angry person, which I'm working on =)

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- WE LOVE EMO SONGS!!! haha, nah... whatever songs

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
- To be super Talented like those people out there who jsut takes them 10 minutes to master while it takes me 1 trillion years to get it right

20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
- depressed

tagged= Law, Lulu, Jaqy, Bananagurl n Audrey

No comments: