Saturday, May 03, 2008

Relax

Yes! finally my hectic schedule is done! period....... Now I can relax , play games ,watch drama, anime and sleep in. I know im a lazy bum and I think I deserved it haha =P although I think I didn't really do particulary well in the exam but oh well, wait for the results to come out.

I just spent some good quality time with Elmo and its been 1 week+ since I've played with him. Just spent 2 and a half hours with Elmo and im surprised that I was trying to learn something and it took me ages to get it right *sigh*


There are two types of people in the world
the talented one (who just needs 10 minutes to learn something)
and
the not-so-talented one who has to work his arse off aka. Me

my heart was broken to pieces, just like the ingredients in pizza slices- Jason

No comments: