Sunday, April 27, 2008

ICbones UCanArmy

Let my Faith rise up
I need your strength and your Spirit
more of you, I can't do anything without You
I'll give up but not give in, i'll stay strong and persist.
Victory is not mine but yours.

Let your word be true and speak to me.
I may fall down but by your grace I'm still standing, ,your grace, amazing grace
You pick me up, shelter me, cover me, I hide safely in the shadow of your wings, my refuge.
Words can't describe How Great You are , or fathom the deepness of your grace.

Your arm is not too short, you are mighty to save
You're alive , the Lord my God! My king

Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. (Eze v5.-6)

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army. (v10.)

ICBones UCanArmy

No comments: