Friday, April 11, 2008

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

After giving some thought on what happened I decided to vent my frustrations before I go to sleep.

I have a presentation due tomorrow and I'm in charge of the powerpoint slides. Turns out that I couldn't find my Pen drive. I was looking for it all over my room and I couldn't find it.

That's not the point really...

I think anything to do with Gadgets or computer..... they hate me A LOT! and I really mean it..

1.) I lost my Pen drive somewhere, I can't remember where but I have a feeling I brought it to uni and I might have left it at the campus computer.

2.) One of my external hardisk died on me after a year and so I decided to get a new one in January, THE NEW ONE DIED AGAIN in LESS than 2 months!!!!! it's making this 'click' sound and it's not even reading properly. Now I have to get a new one again urghhh

3.) I sent my Laptop in Brunei for the guy to reformat it, and that smartass so-called computer guy formatted my LAPTOP WITHOUT A COOLING PAD?????? wow. so much for knowning much about computers. the result is that my computer somehow broke down halfway while it was in the process of reformating because of the heat. so the guy had to break apart my computer and fix it, yea he fixed it alright. Now my keyboard is a bit screwed up, if you type halfway suddenly everything you typed will be gone or will go to the top line for some reason. My CD's reader is not even reading properly. It doesnt read properly if you put 'pressure' on the laptop, if u know what I mean. and worse of all I can't play PC games, cos that smartass guy did something to my graphics card.

you see I have this lines that I can't even remove now, and its a dead pixel I reckon. I have 8 beautiful permanent lines on my monitor now from the result of playing games because my Geforce7300 overheated or something, which was perfectly fine before that guy made a huge mess to it. I want my money back seriosuly

4.) My Creative Zen broke 2 years ago when I came to Aus because of the HOT summer. I think the heat fried the hardisk.

5.) That same year the sun fried my motherboard and I had to buy a new laptop which is also now messed up thx to that Brunei Computer dude.


so how unlucky can I get with gadgets and electronics stuff huh? Go figure.

and Fyi I do take care of my stuff properly...

No comments: