Sunday, April 06, 2008

the ME post!

Yes this overdued post will be about ME~!!! As most of you might know my bday passed about 2 weeks ago, and i'm officially 21, I'm legal to do anything cos I'm now an Adult , gah but i'm stil young at heart. I had a conference during my bday so during our 3 hour break we had a BBQ with good food and MARS BAR CHEESE CAKE!!! How cool is that? I always wanted one and I got it for my bday woot! It's actually my 2nd bday cake haha. more on the 1st cake later..

Before that I would like to introduce to you....... *drumrolls* jeng jeng jeng!! My new girl Cherry!!! Yup after a long thought for a name for this guitar I came up with Cherry, not so creative I know ^^ She's a beauty cos she's semi acoustic and when I plug her in the amp she makes beautiful sound. ok that didn't sound so right -__-

ps- Krystal my ex is doing fine, she's being well taken care of =)





And here's some pic of my 1st bday cake that the my friend celebrated for me. They celebrated this actually 1week+ earlier , cos in my group we had like 3 ppl having bdays on March, yes I know March people are uber cool =) BASKIN ROBINS ICE CREAM CAKE!!


How cool is that??



lalala Happy Birthday to me!!! 23-3-08

No comments: