Sunday, April 13, 2008

MY NEW BABY introducing.....


Name: Epiphone SG-400 Limited Edition
Neck: Mahogany
Fretboard: Rosewood
Bridge: Tune-o-Matic with Stopbar Tailpiece
Pickup: 2 Open coil Humbuckers

Okay, I'm absoultely ecstatic over my new guitar!!! One reason is because I used my hard earned cash to buy this amazing guitar. I got the guitar for only $600 which comes with a small amp+headphones, guitar bag and a guitar cable. And the best thing was thing was that it was originally $997 and I got a bargain of $600 how cool is that ??? Oh yeah this guitar I got is a limited edition cos if you see the pickup and stuffs it's gold in color baby. Looks like a $1000-2000+ guitar if I didn't tell you the price. pros: It LOOKS expensive =)

And it's not called SG-400 for nothing, SG stands for Sexay Guitar, yup that's right, follows the root of it's master ey ;) haha. joking.

Let me tell you a little story about the sg.... Once upon a time I was called upon the elder gods cos' when I played this guitar the ground shook , the sky tored open, they asked me to fufill the prophecy by defeating the demons of the ninth dimension, to play the guitar, to save the world, to shred 4billion notes a second, so yea i would say that this guitar rocks.....

It took me quite awhile to think of a name for my guitar, I was in my room wondering..thinking...... what's a good name for my guitar?? Cherry.....nah that's my acoustic guitar's name, Lucian? nah....... what's a good name for a Red guitar that has two 'devil horns?' and then something caught my eye................ something that just made me went "That's it right there.... that's the name"

*Drumrolls*
>
>
>
>
>



ELMO!!
He/She ( I still have no idea if Elmo's a guy or girl =.=) anyway He/She... IT was sitting right there on my PC, my friend helped me spot it as well XD



See how happy elmo is? XD






The two devil horns... heck ya! Rock with Style baby.
And you can see the Gold, on the pickups, limited edition baby!


Well personally I have to thank Banana for being such an inspiration that without you I don't think I can come out with the name Elmo for my guitar ROFL! ......no doesn't mean I like elmo haha

So there it is....meet my new guitar, which is red, looks expensive because of the gold, design with a two devil horns and the name ELMO! XD Rock on dudes =.=

No comments: