Thursday, October 04, 2007

Everything

Warning: This could be life changing !
anyway its an aweosme video and you should watch it, i'll be doing this skit but a more friendly version for the kids when Im going to Thailand for mission trip


Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel You
I need to hear You


You are the light
That is leading me
To the place where
I find peace again


You are the strength
That keeps me walking
You are the hope
That keeps me trusting


You are the life to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything


And how can I
Stand here with You
And not be moved by You?
Would You tell me How could it be
Any better than this?


You calm the storms
You give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall


Cause You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything


You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything

No comments: