Tuesday, October 17, 2006

dilemma here =s

okay so i was thinking i wont be blogging because nothing interesting will be going on except for studying and exams but I was at work today and something happened. well let's see I work in a thai restaurant right and then few weeks ago it was school holiday and so my boss daughter was helping out wif the restaurant. then there wasn't any customer right? so we were talking for fun cos boring, she was complimenting how cool my hair was haha =p paiseh what am i studying and stuffs. and she told me she has a prom coming up... good for her.

today at work the phone ringed, my boss answered the phone. As i was bringing the glasses in the kitchen my boss went 'Jason, fone for u, its my daughter she wants to talk to u' im like hah? wat for... and turns out that she needs someone to go wif to the prom. Why she asked me? because it turns out that she's studying in a all girls school and apparently i guess she doesn't have much guy fren. Her mum, I mean the boss told me she asked the guy from her church but that guy didnt wanna go. So i was like the last restort i guess =.=

anyway, help me out here???? To the Girls....... i mean im not sure for the asians but for the western culture it is important to have a date for prom right? i know its a big thing for them and if all their friends have a date and they dont they'll feel left out and maybe a laughin stock? im not sure. I kinda felt sorry and for her sake I said 'yeah okay why not'

then again i wonder if I made a mistake bcos now im going to the prom I have to spend money on clothes cos my boss asked me to wear sumtin GOLD??? to fit wif her daughters dress? im like 'where can i get gold clothes from zzzzzzz' then she said 'ur hair looks gold hahahhaa' yea rite =.= speaking of hair my hair is so long i felt like cutting it when i go back KL but now having this prom i think im forced to cut my hair again aiyak. also i dont even know the people there!! not a single one and i just talked to her daughter for like 2 days only , im so gonna be left out there? lol =.= but she really felt desperate la, like needed some1 to go wif so yeah she even said she will pay for my ticket. i hope i made the right decision... cos i know its a big thing for high schoolers prom.

any comments?

2 comments:

Psyhun said...

Perhaps you should get down on your knees and go for that popular prayer to God of yours.......

Or.... perhaps you could try searching for a place that rents out suits.... preferably a white one with gold buttons (well its something gold for compensation)..... a totally gold suit will just make you look like a pimp :) .....

juice said...

hehe i dono. we didnt care got date or not. but i did have one la. GOOD LUCK MATE!