Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tight Schedule

I just got back from work!!! YAY! last day of work.... no more work till my exams are finished! no more stress from work, no more late night dinner and coming back at 11pm-ish, my poor back can have a rest now but im not gonna get any $$$$ sad =( anyway just gonna make this a short blog.... i just realised and it hit me that exams is next week saturday.. that sucked because honestly i haven't been studyin and revising jsut focusing on my assignments so next week isstudy week and im gonna be in Nerd mode and start studying like mad... thank God though i dont think the exams are that hard

26th oct- Intro to Research Assignment due
4th nov- Intro to research Exam..... i think if i study hard for this then i can do well
6th nov- Accounting Exam .... I dont wanna fail this anymore... Gonna practice hard and get it over with
9th nov- Employment Relations... 50 MCQ ONLY!!! w00t!!!! not as hard as i thought it would be, no essays =)
10th Nov- I'll take this as a break to go to the Prom. Hope it'll be fun =)
16h Nov- Last Exam.. Food and Beverage Services
18-19 Nov- Hope Conference
20th Nov- Bye bye OZ
21th Nov- SINGAPOREEEEEE!!!!! (sad one day only)
22th Nov- KL!!!!
23rd Nov- BRUNEI!!!!!!!! i so miss u guys back there cant wait to see y'all!!! lets all go beach hang out, chill, i try and drive y'all around and go lepak and makan wahahaha
30th nov-2nd dec- Freshwind conference (im still thinkin about it, but most likely yeah il go =p) 9th Dev- OFF to KL WOOo
13th-15th Dec- PLANETSHAKERS CONFERENCE!!! dis is gonna be AwEsoMe!!

ok so thats my busy and tight schedule hahha all the best in your exams my friends... ALL of you I know are having exams so study hard, dont play paly to much, dont drink, dont take drugs and keep it real' hahaha blek oh and looks like I need to have lotsa coffee to stay up at nite and study rofl... for those who know me well knows what coffee doest o me XP

Much Luv

No comments: