Sunday, September 12, 2010

get a grip

Not feeling the best in the past two weeks, been procrastinating in not applying for my PR when I should have. Stupid thoughts and lies just keep going through my head on what is to come. Little things that shouldn't really matter brought me down. Its one thing to be dreaming for something ,wanting to see it happen and another to get your hands dirty and start doing it. There's no one to be blamed but me. For not taking any responsiblity well, for not stepping up when I should have, for not having the right attitude and character. Seriously I'm so good in complaning that I don't do anything about it.

Jesus, I want to fall in love with you again, you are my breathe, my love my life. Forgive me for the times where I've ran around aimlessly doing my own things which doesn't even benefit and help. I need your strength, I need to rest in the shadow of your wings. Just need one touch from You, daddy. I want to be in that place of surrender again where I give you all my dream, every part of me.

I need a new set of 'tires' because mine is almost worn out :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you, kid. =)