Sunday, May 23, 2010

quick update

So I haven’t update my blog for quite awhile now. Haven’t been doing much with blogging, msn-ing, or even facebooking. Guess its a good sign.

Went on a camping trip last weekend down to Boonah and sleeping outdoors under the tarb at 0 degrees? Sick! Woke up with ice on our face..... (kiddin) Rock climbing was a good experience and I managed to conquered the rocky mountain, with my flabby tummy which was pretty cool. Didn’t get to do much waterskiing but its all cool. Speaking of flabby tummy, I think I need to start doing jogging, and karate again just to get back some muscles and tone my body up, its seriously getting so obvious that people can notice the beer belly I’m having X(

Last week was the first time in a long time where I got so frustrated and depressed by playing sports, the last time was Basketball back home 5 years ago and now I felt it again playing tennis last week, had this stupid feeling that I felt like quitting the sport because I’ve been the same and not improving at all whereas everyone is getting better. There you go again Jason thinking too much and comparing yourself to others. I still don’t have the mood to play tennis yet maybe I should go back to basketball which I haven’t touch for a month..... or maybe not do sports at all ........ far out! XD

oh... and had my first Long Island Ice tea last night... sweeett!! Happy Birthday Renee =)

No comments: