Saturday, February 06, 2010

moved out!

Finally moved out, got a new place which is heaps better than the other house, had a couple of dramas here and there , some people weren't very helpful, and lets just say it was very stressful. I'm glad and happy that we moved in to the house we got, it was really a miracle how we got it within 24 hours with only 2 person applying for a 4 bedroom house. Some problems came up during the moving process.... wasn't to serious but I'm hoping God will do something that I don't deserve. With all the crap that has been going on while moving, I never thought I'll say this but I actually was looking forward and actually enjoyed my work... guess its just getting away from everything and just talking to my awesome colleagues and the friendly guests really helped alot.

anyhoooo, its a brand new place, with a brand new start and I got the smallest room in the house but its looking very sexaayyy I must say ;)

Don't have the internet yet, so won't be updating much this week.

Eph 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us

No comments: