Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Night Reflections, 31-1-10

Got this idea from Perry Noble and will be trying to do this regulary every Sunday. Its good to do this and just remember and reflect on the day :)

  • Had one amazing gem gave his life for Christ today, yay!! one soul saved!!
  • Have learnt to take risks and just go for it, thank God if you missed the opportunity God will send someone else for He holds all things together.
  • Dreaming of more souls saved from treasure hunting and friendship evax
  • Antitode for Conceited is Humility
  • Learnt that brokeness is the key to success as you go for God, you go for Gold and God hears our cry.
  • have taken the step to be more transparent and real, and not pretend "I've got it all together"
  • We get spiritual amnesia forgeting God's grace
  • Promotion comes from God
  • Best revelation? From the Bible
  • I want God to break me to make me who He wants me to be
  • I've learnt to not keep words to myself and just obey His voice and give it out.
  • PACKING AND CLEANING THE HOUSE IS A PAIN!!!
  • Carried 60+ bags at work today alone + furnitures from house? Ouch.
  • God's doing a work in my heart on humility, always checking my heart
  • It's end of January and when people comes back in February they'll be wondering if they were in the same church as few months ago ;)
  • Heck ya!! great things are happening in Hope Gold Coast and there are more to come, never park on your success, move on for more!!

No comments: