Monday, December 14, 2009

Breakthrough

Man, I'm in need of a breakthrough. Like a big one. God has been speaking to me in doing something and I tried before but failed. So i'm gonna try doing it again after Christmas. It's gonna be a challenge but if I want to see myself move in some areas and have victory in some areas then I'll obey what God has prompted me to do just as Luke 4

Power!!!! Vrooomm Vrooom!!! (if you were there you would understand this hehe)

on a side note
There's Christmas Evax coming up this Wednesday (16th) if you're interested, we'll be going out to the streets giving out candy cane and telling people the true meaning of Christmas (fun!) I believe christmas is a season of eGiving (extra giving) and we should go out there give what we can and most people out there needs love, care and hope even now because its shocking but people do get lonely during christmas

Then we'll be having christmas party next Wednesday (23rd) at my place, so pls do come because there'll be lots of goodies, me making ice cream cake, and gift swapping :)

oh and Christmas Service (20th) this Sunday!! Don't Miss out!

No comments: