Monday, December 07, 2009

2009 >>>> 2010

Is it just me or did I now only realised its December!!! 2009 is ending soon and seriously time flies really fast this year especially when you start working.

Compared to 2008, 2009 was good... the first 3 months of 2009 was probably a struggle but thank God He helped me pull through and move ahead. I've definately gone to another level now ( played to many games hahaha.. ok lame.. hope u got the joke). This year I've gone deeper in my worship with God and my relationship with Him. Not only have I grown Spiritually but in my character as well, people have been commenting on how much I've grown Spiritually and in my leadership... im so encouraged! Praise God! I know my character still stinks but seeing the stinky Jason before and the stinky Jason now I don't stink as much :) There are of course bad times, storms that do come in and times where I've struggled but I know its not the time to give in, not the time to give up but to continue to move forward and look on whats ahead, trusting in His Grace.

alot of people has been asking me...'Jason!!!! do you have a girlfriend yet!!??' Hahaha no I haven't and I'm not planning to make that my goal next year either... and friends back home please don't call me Gay! eh guys I'm only 22 ok,still young, single and ready to mingle.... kiddin XD.seriously though I feel I still have a lot to grow in and things to focus other than that, besides I don't need one, I'm married to Ministry hahaha. The special someone is somewhere out there I know, I know in God's timing it will come to pass =)

I'm also excited that its not just me but EVERY single individual in church has risen this year and I can see how everyone has a role in God's kingdom and the impact they'll be making!

Really stoked on the upcoming 2010, with confidence I know that God IS going to do greater things in my life and the church. It isn't just me but many of us has said its a time of preparation now, getting in the word and build our wells so when the semester starts, I feel that the harvest is just going to come in and come in till we don't have time to prepare for ourselves because we'll be giving, teaching and disciplin :) aweeesoooomeeeee

"May the fire in you continue to burn, so bright and strong that it'll be infectious..."

No comments: