Wednesday, May 13, 2009

still searching..

Still searching for a new job its been many months now since I got back on Feb, I can't believe how time flies so fast. It's already May and I have worked in McD for a month. I know the job market is quite bad and I'm really not gonna let that bug me down. I have learnt in the midst of these all I can say is I'm going to be still and know that He is God.

I used to think what does it mean to 'be still'? in Hebrew it means râphâh literally means
to slacken. forsake, leave, let alone. In other words, to be weak. I have learn that through this I know that I'm nothing and God is everything, without Him I can do nothing. I have learnt through the midsts of trouble times ,learn to surrender yourselves to God for He knows and cares for us, basically going 'ok God I i'm going to leave this in your hands, you're in control'

It's just been a time of faith stretching and time to seek God and honestly it hasn't been easy. Yes I have been disappointed and discouraged but I have learnt to not let that weigh me down but know that He is Good. I'm still believing , waiting patiently and shine =)

No comments: