Sunday, May 17, 2009

God is moving!

It so fitting that we were playing this song today for church today.... We wanted to see soul saved, we wanted to see a revival happening in the lives of people, we wanted to see God move and more people rise up....

wow! God is really moving, we are literally seeing miracles happening every week, and now we're seeing souls getting saved, even tonight! wow!! After all those weeks of going to uni and sharing the gospel, sowing the seeds I believe the harvest are coming in after prayers and now we're reaping it.

I was so encouraged today with many of the people's response when Belle gave the altar call for people who are willing to take the stand and build the Church of Hope Gold Coast together and their response kneeling down, crying and responding to God really really touched and encouraged me. It reminded the first year I got to church and responded the same way wanting to build this church. When I came in there was like what? 8-10 people every week but now wow.. we're really growing seeing the Passion of God n passion for Loving people there, growing from 10 to 15 to 30 to 45 now and we're believing for 60 good quality people! Looking back, I guess I have grown a lot in attitude,character and spiritually althought there are still lots of holes to work on. If I had to judge myself I would say I haven't grown as much as I would have hoped because of some mountains and road blocks I had to face in my journey. Yes it is a process and I rather go forward then move backwards so with all these young generation responding to God ... I can't help but not 'lose' to them in a way because it made me realized how slack I am especially with all the responsiblites I'm getting now.... God I need your strength =)

Gos is moving, God is moving
Can you hear the sound Of revival....

No comments: