Monday, October 20, 2008

work work

Note: Comments for the posts are up!

I've been working really hard recently, I worked close to 18 hours last week, not to mention 10 and a half hours of work straight from 9am to 4.30pm and start work from 5.30-9.30 in Marriott. Oh also one of the client said to me 'you're doing a good job! you should get a raise! go tell your manager that" lolz

I'll be working for about 10 hours+ this coming friday as well -_- . However I know God has blessed me with this job... I Remembered before I got this job, I prayed that the money I earn from this job will be use to be a blessing to others and two events occured where money is needed.

1.) One of the our pastors wife in Perth got cancer terribly, so we need to take up donation for her operation. If you guys could include Hannah in your prayer for God's healing that'll be much appreciated!

2.) Prophet John Jacks and his wife Monnett will be coming to Gold Coast next week and this is a well-known and spot on prophet. I really respect and appreciate just the fact that he made a time slot to just come to our little 40+ people church to prophesy over the leaders and leaders in training. Not only that but usually when you ask well known prophets to come over to prophecy they'll probably ask 'how big is your church?' 40? sorry can't, 2000? sure thing. Some do it because of the money they'll be getting from a large church. Ps John believed that the large church doesn't need to be prophesy over as much as the small church because he believes that the large church would already has their own prophets rising up ... Wow! This guy would come and help build small churches so that it can grow ! So yeah, although we are a small church I want to bless the minsitry of Ps John and Monnett as much as I can. I've seen them prophesy last year in our church conference and all was spot-on, kinda scary when you think about it haha

I'll be fasting like crazy , repenting and seeking God hard next week >.<

Other than that My assignments are all done and now I'm back to slacko mode..... exams starts on the 10th .I still have time to play play a bit hahaha.

No comments: