Thursday, October 23, 2008

No more assignments =)

Wow I can't believe that the semester is going to end in 1 week + and I'll be having my finals in 2 weeks. It's my final semester and I keep hearing people telling me that Final Semester Subjects are hard, you're gonna get stressed out rarara~ To be honest I was pretty slack this semester, doing my presentation in the last minute, started doing my assignments one week before its due but hey! God is gracious! =)

One of the assignment I had was a 2000 word essay and when the teacher was handing the assignment back in class, I saw people getting 40-55/100 and I was nervous. Praise God tho I got 78/100 which isn't too bad ay =) I would like to thank Ms Handy again for pushing, whipping and scolding me to do well in my essay back in high school haha

The other aassignment was a 3000 word report on Strategy and Change and my topic was on Night Clubs. We got 25/30 so we were eligble to do a presentation which was out of 5 and for the presentation we got 4/5 = Total marks of 29/30 !!! wooot!!! How cool is that? The presentation was so freakin' awesome and the students were in a frenzy that my tutor went 'I have a question, you seem to know about night clubs a lot, do you go there often?' HAHA

anywayzzzzz my point is NEVER EVER in my whole 3 years of uni life Have I ever got that high in my assignment! 29/30!!!!

It's not everyday you can see 2 Rainbows.


1 comment:

아이린 said...

goodluck in your finals! =D and congrates on getting 29/30! awesome mark! =p but yeah did u go night club often? (A) XD

loving the rainbow. hardly see it in bru nwadays as it always rain heavily this lately. the other rainbow cud be the reflection of the clearer rainbow eh? =)