Thursday, September 11, 2008

one more eggzam to go!

I just finished my two exams and one more to go!! (and yes I'll finally upload some of the wedding, bucks night and paintball pics) Stop procrastinating Jason!!!

I just finished my conference and convention management exam today and guess what? There was a point when I didn't understand the question at all, so I was repeating the questions through my head "Who builds the majority of the convention centres in Australia?" "Who builds the majority of the convention centres in Australia?" "Who builds the maj.........ZZzzzZZzzz" and I had like 30sec powernap if I was not mistaken. I basically did that about 4 times. tell me why??? I had 7.5 hours of sleep, ate a lot, drank Coke ate Vitamin C and was still tired till I my brain can shutdown during the exam? -___-

Like Joshua marching into the land and overcoming the enemy. Taking the promised land. Someone who fears God, loves the word, who is bold. God has many promises in your life but you need to be like Joshua. Fear God, be bold and take a hold of His promises. -Prophecy given to me a month ago by Peter Truong

I myself believe its true and even the leaders and people around me confirmed it, the Promises are just right there but I need to rise up, to fear God, love His word and be bold! Persevere! I'm not gonna give up ! Tenacious J !

No comments: