Sunday, May 11, 2008

Can't take it anymore .. wanna cry!

I really can't take it anymore, I'm filled with mixed emotions of being frustrated, angry, sad and at the same time really wanna cry because of this.

I can't take it how the house I'm staying in is turning into a mess!
I left the house last night, came back and went straight to bed, woke up at 7.55 left the house and came back at 12pm and went straight to the kitchen and the kitchen was in a bloody mess, pots and pans uncleaned all lying on the sink, worse yet, the kitchen top was dirty, leftovers from the night before were still there, remains of sauces were stuck to the kitchen top. This isn't the first time but it has gone wayyy to far. I'm sick and tired of cleaning all the time, actually I don't mind cleaning but it gets on your nerves when you clean and THE NEXT DAY it gets DIRTY again and I mean dirty dirty where the leftover sauces were on the kitchen top, pots and pans laying on the sink dirty. There was even one time i left the pots there for one day just to see if the person reponsible would wash it but noooo, even after 2 days it was left there. I don't understand how hard it is to wash just a cup and a spoon after drinking your coffee???? Cockroaches in my dishwasher??? Omgosh.........................

More happenings!

  • My Mail wasn't delivered to my room instead it was in the living room piled up with junk mails and guess what? I didn't receive my mails which was delivered 2 months ago until I started clearning the junk mail in the living rooms.
  • I came back today and the laundry room was a mess, water spilled everwhere for some freaking reason and it was left there zzzzzz
  • Most of the time I have to take out the rubbish bin cos the rubbish collector collects it every thursday morning. One time i didnt do it and we had 2 weeks worth of rubbish yay!
  • Bathroom , is a mess, everything is destroyed, the glass door aint working properly and when I fixed it it broke again, when the towel hangar broke, fixed it, broke again. T.T

Kekdaomamapudilamazinama $%^$

FAQ

Why don't you set up a roster?
I DID!

Why not remind them?
I DID! There's even a signed sticked in the kitchen saying "please wash all your utensils and cultlery after you finish pls thanks"

Why not tell them personally?
I DID! Weekened is our cleaning time
Jay: Guys! its clean up time! pls check the roster on wat you're on today
guys: *ignores* watches TV
Jay: Hey don't forget to do your duties yea thx ^^
guys: yup I'll do it later
Kekdaomamapudilamazinama $%^$! later my foot! if you don't do it on saturday then wanna do it on sunday?? yea rite

Why not go set and example and do it first!
I DID! washed everything 100% effort to show at least im doing something, thinking they would do it as well. but noooo, *sits on couch watching tv or playin laptop*
Kekdaomamapudilamazinama $%^$

So after all these things, of course I feel like crying la. Heck, I wanna move out of this place asap and stay alone but then... I don't have the cash for it ! T.T Kekdaomamapudilamazinama $%^$

never ever stay with 5 guys in a house
I feel like going
*turns off TV, shuts down laptop*
NO COMPUTER OR TV UNTIL YOU DO YOUR CHORES!!!

man would I make a great dad or what! haha

No comments: