Saturday, May 17, 2008

bowling

I haven't been that frustrated or angry in a long time + I havent written a post like that in ages wow. anyway forgive me and I don't think it was a good idea and wrong of me to do that haha. anyway I think the house will be a lil' better now since one of them is leaving, and is the only one who doesn't clean up so I guess in a way its good, (no not cos we chase him away) but because his getting married soon haha. gosh I know at least 6 people who's getting married this year and I'm going to attend one in a few months ;)

Exams is coming out in a month! can you believe that? Is it just me or has time gone by real quick this year =.=

anyway went bowling last week here are the pics =)


The queen and her bodyguards


Backstreet's boys of Oz



wow! whos that hot chick! ( is it just me that this pic makes me look like a girl -_- )
Models for hire

=)

No comments: