Wednesday, March 14, 2007

9 days countdown XD

wahahha 8 more days till my birthday weeee!!! im not so and at the same time looking forward to it, not that anything exciting is gonna happen but jus the curiosity on what might happen hehe. Few days ago was Aaron's birthday and what we did was we woke up early in the morning 6am with the cake stormed in his room and woke him up with a birthday song ahhaha. then forced him out of bed to have breakfast keke. I doubt they'll do the same thing to me so yeah we'll see. hmmm but then leh I got this from proverbs 27:14 'If u shout a pleasent greeting to your neighbour too early in the morning, it will be counted as a curse' lol . I guess its sayin they'll get ticked off cos u woke them ealry then they'll go @$%@*& =.=

what do I want for my birthday?? I came to realise that the stuffs guy wants are very expensive esp the big toys they want. here's my list

1.) a new guitar
2.) IPOD IPOD NANO 4gb!!!! (some1 get one for me wahahha) *puppy eyes*
3.) PSP games
4.) Guitar hero game+guitar
5.) Ps3 (funny how the PS3 australian release date is gonna be released during my bday)

btw some of u have ask for my add i forgot to post it, heres it is

Jason Lee
15, Melastoma way, Arundel
Queensland, 4214
Australia

honestly though im not lookin forward to turning 20 , i really do feel old now =/

No comments: