Wednesday, March 21, 2007

100 posts!

lol before I celebrate my bday I would like to celebrate that I have reached 100 posts! woohooo! Wouldn't have thought I would reach a 100 posts seriously, back then I keep procrastinating not to blog and saying 'I quit bloggin' cos no one would wanna read it and i am just so lazy to blog lol. But a Big Thank You whoever reads it, thank you =) thank you for enduring the typos, the messy style of my writing and sometimes my bad vocab+grammar lol.

anywayyyyyy 2 more days and counting, I was at work yesteday and I my workmate gave me a present woot! My first one haha, guess what I got? She gave me a cologne I think? Armani Manla, first time I got a cologne, I dont really use cologne but I think its a way of her saying 'Jason u smelly smelly at work, heres a cologne ' haha thanks anyway Joy!


X-29ers -Have fun at the Extraordinary Camp. His gonna do awesome things at the camp, Ps Matt Fielder is awesome , God will use him mightly, souls will be saved, lives will be touch and y'all will be used to do great things for His glory!

No comments: