Monday, November 20, 2006

comin backk!!!

okay im so tired now, got back from church conference yesterday, it was awesome! and I just finished packing and having my lunch now, my pastor is coming in 30 min to get my stuffs and i cant wait to see his shocked face when he sees how much luggage i got to keep in his house. ALOT!!! yea im movin out of this place cos it costs me $168 a month and thats freakin expensive. so my flights at 9pm i'll go to darwin then transit to sinjapore i'l prob reach there early morning. gonna do some shopping i guess and meetin some friends. next day go to KL chillin' and get ready for my flight back to BRUNEI!!! wooooo i know u guys can't wait to see me so come earlier cos theres' a long queue waiting for me and y'all hav to wait lol. okayokay im crappin. dont have to come, im coming back on the 23rd and so i'll contact you guys on the 24th and we all go yamcha!

i cant put any more details, im actually speed typing this cos I gtg soon so apologies if it doesnt make sense and yeah i'll see u guys soon

blessings

No comments: