Sunday, November 26, 2006

Back home!!

FINALLY this is the first time i've been able to log on to blogger properly, e-speed in brunei is cacat man -___-"""

anyway here's an update on what has happened...
I flew from Brisbane to Darwin-3 hours flight, 3 hours sleep
transit 2 hours, no sleep
Darwin to Singapore- 3 hours+ flight, 3 hours sleep

reached sigapore 6am tiring ey? i didnt sleep the whole day in singapore.. i mean its SINGAPORE!!! Got to go sightseeing and SHOPPING!! i was travelling with Jeanny cos she was the one that told me about the cheapflight from brisbane to darwin then to singapore for just $350!! cheap right? lol. took TIGER AIRWAYS from darwin to singapore and i'm sure most of you will go HAH ??? what is that????? thers no such thing as tiger airways... well apparantely there is and i think it just came out last year I heard.. anyway its a budget flight ironic how there's a Tiger airways when my nick is Tiger no haha..... ok lame.. anyway here's a couple of Tiger airway pics =)

Tiger tales!! Inside have many Tiger stories hehe =D
Tiger safety ... quite interesting really.. I got Issue #3
And of course not to mention the beautiful Tigress ........

One day in singapore isn't enough really, theres so many places to go and shop.... stayed in Jeanny's aunt house, and I dont know but the aunty's Dog had a strong attraction to me.. no kidding ask Jeanny! it was like errrrr hanging on to my leg when i was going to the toilet, to the room or be it wherever I go.... very naughty dog =.= that is one reason why Im getting female dogs and not male ones lol. Met Joyce and her bro in SG and wanted to meet ICY but couldn't cos he was unwell =(

Next day had to take the Bus from Sg to KL. which was like hmmmmm 6 hours of bus ride... terrible so many travelling in a few days.. yeah spent 1 hour playing my psp while the rest of the time sleeping in the bus.. lol. Had to rush to d air asia terminal the next day for my flight to brunei and I was kinda pissed cos Malaysia signboard sux, THERE WASNT ANY SIGNBOARD TO TELL YOU WHERE THE NEW TERMINAL IS!! how great is that? i was almost late and what made it worse was that I had three hand carry my laptop, my bag and my poor baby guitar. I got stopped and said I coudlnt go in cos i had 3 hand carry... i was like... ' its only a guitar which doesnt weigh more than 3kg' anyway panicked when back to the check in counter i tried to check my bag in but I had to pay an extra RM126 cos it was overwiehgt so I took a big risk and checked in my Guitar anyway somehow the lady told me to go and take the guitar wif me and when i board the plane give it to the ppl there. I was like phewww Thank God.

but hey... think about it, I got stopped saying i cant have three hand carry bags and in the end I managed to hand carry three bags anyway just cos i have a sticker on my guitar??? doesn't make sense really.... so dumb ahhhhhh caused me so much trouble

anyway time back in brunei has been great, the day after i got back from brunei spent my time from 8pm-3am in the CC DOTA-ING hahahhaah great way to spend my time lol anyway It was great to see the acts people again hehe. luv u guys and I have yet to meet my other frens back in Brunei!! if ure reading this give me a holla and we got to hang out man!!! hahaha

p.s- Prom pics and blog will be out in a few weeks when i do get my prom pics sabar waaa haha

p.s2- if u did read my whole post , i appreciate it hehe, cos i havent written anything this long for awhile and i know there were a couple of typos and stuffs but heck i wrote this at 2am with tired eyes so yeah

No comments: