Saturday, February 11, 2006

Finally blogging

Tt's 11.44pm and in about 13-14 hours time i'll be leaving Brunei and off to Brisbane!! I can't sleep yet prob there are lots of things running in my head right now. It's wierd because the few months before I had to leave KL for good I just met so many wonderful friends and I just got close to them and wanted to know them more, sadly I couldn't because there just wasn't enough time.

Brunei= Same thing.. I was here for about 2 months+ and I have again met many new, wonderful and cool frens =) most of my old frens have gone overseas and so I didn't have much frens in Brunei. Anyhow, it's sad really.... because these new friends that I just met and got comfortable with and started getting closer to them, I had to leave!! Altough it's been short but I'm seriously going to miss y'all... esp those in acts29. It's been awesome worshipin and fellowship-ing with you all and a blessing knowin you guys. Really going to miss you all... and those in KL as well, the CF people, my Karate group, IMAC, DOTA-mates heh. BUT I know it's gonna be great when I get to Brisbane, many awesome things is gonna happen, another new adventure =p lol. How do i feel? honestly, I don't feel anything atm... usually I feel it durin the day that I leave, i do feel sad when I say goodbyes to my frens, I cried on the airplane when I left brunei for KL last year... no one knew haha *secret reaveled* I Hope i dont do that again when I leave for brisbane lol. I'm a strong boy...

I think that's about it... I'll update y'all when i'm settled yeah... in the meantime take care and God bless....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bi jing you xie shi bu ke yi
Chao guo le you qing hai bu dao ai qing
Yuan fang jiu yao xia yu de feng jing
sa sa de

1 comment:

Lady Knight said...

hey i finally got yor configurations done! i'm really an IT whiz... =P

sad la u leavin (n u reaching brisbane) as i'm typing this... u still havent let me know y!!!

studies? settle? never going back to brunei? cross yor finger tat NUS does not have my course so i can go aust ok? ^^

god bless... jez is safe in aust already... ^^