Saturday, April 02, 2005

boring

its been a boring week, nothing much has been happening except for the Blackout for 5 freakin hours in campus few days ago. At first I thought they were going to fix it asap because it happened before and it took like 30-60 min to fix it but nooooo, After 1 hour of waiting outside my room walkin around looking at the skys and cars leaving the campus, the head came and told everyone that there won't be electricity for 2-3 hours....or more. Since there wasn't anything else to do and test is coming I decided to go and take my books and do a bit of revision. because they said theres electricity on the academic block which is about 10 -15 min walk. Hung out wif my fren for awhile then went and study at the block the blackout started at 8pm and came back at 1.30am.

Bleh nothing else to blog just that my exams are starting next week , thinking of changing my template and I'll be coming back to Brunei on the 19th and heopfully can get my licence by then =D

1 comment:

Psyhun said...

Well, at least its not a series of unfortunate events that you have been getting for the past weeks.... Blackout is kinda one of the good times to lay down outside and look up at the sky.... then just talk with friends while you're at it.... but since you have exams next week, no time for that, I guess........