Friday, April 22, 2011

In Melbourne

Aside from the drama by Tiger Airways and having to sleep in the airport for the night, I'm finally in Melbourne. From what I experiened yesterday I can safely say that this is a place for me to just getaway from the hectic things in the Gold Coast and just relax and get refreshed. I don't know why but I did the same thing last year and I really got refreshed just by sitting out in the balcony worshipping God in the cold, getting revelations and directions. I can think more clearly and get more things done here. I think I'm going to make it a routine that I come here at least once every year :D What is not to like with the awesome food, shopping and atmosphere?

I spend the whole afternoon in Borders reading Nick's Vujicic: Life without limits book and I was so inspired and motivated by his story. I have watched him on youtube but have never read his personal story in detail and I had the chance to do so yesterday. This awesome man of God is doing great things motivating people around the world bringing identity and hope back to those who has none. If you don't know Nick... He is an Aussie bloke who was born without limgs.. no hand or feet... yup you read it right. How he overcame his disability to surf, skydive, swim and speak to thousands of people amazes me. I was really inspired by Nick's faith in God and life when I myself here is struggling so much. I recommend buying this DVD or book to hear his awesome testimony and how God has changed his life.

check out www.lifewithoutlimbs.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Post. bdchotisex.blogspot.com