Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fruitful day

So I just turned 24 not long ago and yes I do feel old now, people are saying once you hit 25 you're no longer a youth. Had an awesome time hanging out with my mates that came and the gifts that I got which I would post when I get the time, some are pretty cute :)

Have you ever had a day where you felt that 'wow today is the day that everything is going well and it seems you have accomplished a lot?' I was feeling like that today hearing a transformation and change from my sheep, getting revelations while I was imparting to people, meeting old friends and what really made my day today (besides hanging out with my cheeky babe) was as we were walking along Surfers Paradise, Angela and I saw this dude in the middle of Cavill Avenue preaching the gospel for 1 hour without a care of the people who were mocking him and making fun of Jesus and Christianity, I had an opportunity to talk to the people who were giving out tracts and it's amazing to see kids as young as 6 handing out tracts to people in the middle of Surfers from 7-10pm! I was flabbergasted to find out that everyone that was doing this are from different churches and their heart was to just win the lost.. wow! Made good connections with a youth leader who was only 19 (can learn a lot from him) and even a griffith uni student who was interested in prayer meetings in Uni.

I don't know, its exciting and encouraging to see people from different churches, different backgrounds, different culture doing this every Friday and Saturday in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the place where people get drunk and party like no tomorrow... wow! Talk about community! I was thinking of joining them every Saturday for at least an hour if I can, so if anyone is interested, let me know and we can join them every Saturday or every fortnight :)

Revival is coming, I can feel it!
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, Oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord


2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Wish you'd put a follow wedgit up.

yunya212 said...

Nonetheless, these kinds of superstars sports activity a minimum of artist Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, and also mind you, they will expense coming from plenty to be able to also thousands! Clearly, Oakley Frogskinswe all common Joes can not manage undertake a number of artist czw6rf colors. Even when we could, envision the Oakley Frogskin particular impracticality once we can easily devote to a lot more crucial concerns! Yet as a result of low-cost look-alike Oakley Radar, we could take pleasure in the identical glamour and also type why these superstars take pleasure in and never having to Oakley Radar Sunglasses pay out a lot of!