Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This little light of mine

Just want to share this song I have been listening for awhile, found this awesome song by Addison Road. It was posted on Jenni's site and have been listening to this song since then. I was going through a very hard time, had faith issues, was lukewarm, felt like giving up and have no vision for my life. It was not easy with all the disappointment I have in myself and other things, but this song really encouraged me and lit a small fire again that was once burning bright.

p.s- and again this might not show on facebook so you can click on view original post to watch it. I'll be posting this on facebook anyway..


Here's a little flame inside a soul
Some shine bright
Some shine small
The rains will come
And the waters rise
But don't you ever lose your light

In this life you will know
Love and pain
Joy and sorrow
So when it hurts
When times get hard
Don't forget who's child you are

This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine
I'm Gonna let it shine
Gonna let it shine

May you live each day
With no regret
Make the most of every chance you get
And your eyes get wide
When you look at the stars
With the same sense of wonder as a child's heart

With the ones you love
Treasure the time
And for those who are gone
Keep the memories alive

Hold on to your dreams
Don't ever let go
There's a fire inside you
Burning with hope

here will be days when you wanna give up
When clouds settle in
But after the rain comes the sun
Don't you ever forget
Don't forget
Don't, don't forget

One day there will be no more pain
And we will finally see Jesus' face
So until then I'm gonna try
To brave the dark
And let my little light shine

5 comments:

Jenni Renee said...

I am so glad that this song also helped you like it has helped me. I think that the entire CD was very encouraging to me and I am constantly listening to it. Dont be surprised if you see a few other songs posted really soon. I am still continuing to pray for you in your journies.

Sabu said...

Hey Jason :)
Love what ur doing, love what you stand for, love that there are some unashamed blogger Christians out here!!
keep doing what ur doing - God is good, all the time :D
xx
Sabu

Jason Lee said...

Jenni: yea that would be great listening to the other songs that she has written and sung

sabu: wow thanks, hope it'll bring an encouragement to you.. All the time God is good :) bless ya

Shashi said...

liked it . thanks for posting it .

yunya212 said...

Nonetheless, these kinds of superstars sports activity a minimum of artist Cheap Oakley Sunglasses, and also mind you, they will expense coming from plenty to be able to also thousands! Clearly, Oakley Frogskinswe all common Joes can not manage undertake a number of artist czw6rf colors. Even when we could, envision the Oakley Frogskin particular impracticality once we can easily devote to a lot more crucial concerns! Yet as a result of low-cost look-alike Oakley Radar, we could take pleasure in the identical glamour and also type why these superstars take pleasure in and never having to Oakley Radar Sunglasses pay out a lot of!