Monday, July 19, 2010

the aftermath

Soooo Melbourne was heaps of fun except for the 2nd day when my friend started to smoke and for some wierd reason whenever I just breathe in a bit of the smoke from him, my nose would start to itch and I would sneeze like a machine gun in a minute. no kidding. this is the second time its happened and I don't think its a coincidence. and from the flu comes the fever, the rain in Melbourne didn't make it any better either. Worse... i slept at 5am that night, having flu and fever.

On top of that I went camping outdoors during winter... woohoo!! It was actually heaps of fun, making tents, talking and chillin' at the bonfire, cooking and sleeping. Of course my fever didn't get any better but who cares, I had fun XD

However!! I did learnt a big lesson, and it has opened my eyes to see how I wasn't taking care of my body properly lacking in proper vitamins. Sure I drink Vitamin Water now and then but I don't think its as effective as the proper capsule ones. Made me realize the importance of vitamins and figures why I never got sick in high school because mum always gave me vitamins for breakfast :) and I know some will leave a comment on 'what about vegetables?' People are just assuming I DON'T eat them, I DO eat them but i PREFER not to. so start eating! Good news is that I have and I have people around me to testify that for me XD

Other than that a friend sent me a message saying how my blog writing has inspired her to start writing a blog as well and I'm like 'wow! That's pretty cool because I know I'm not a good writer but hey! If whatever things I wrote inspired you then go for it :) "

till then.. I found a cure for my fever... .........Playing my PS3 =P

No comments: