Saturday, September 12, 2009

JJ Freestlye Rap (preview)

Me and Jon made this last night, wrote the lyrics in 30min and recorded in 10 min at 12am. So pls do forgive us if its bad, pls comment.. thanks :D ENJOY!

This is a video that me and Jon made in 40min so pls forgive us if we mucked up a bit. Pls enjpy the video and pls comment, Thanks :)


This is Ah Lee and this Ah Wong , we in da house yo
Yap ee Sam (1,2,3),
mikofone testin Can you all hear me?
This lap vely farni so pls give us good lating ok
after we go dating

Ah lee you Ready a???
Ready la of course
yo yo..
my name is J.Lee
My hometown near mangali.
Wo mei you hip hop kaki (no hip hop crew)
dan shi wo de turbo hen kou li (but my 'turbo' is strong)
I bomb the U.S so smelly
Ppl say I farni, cos Iook like bugs bunny
..but some say I still verlly sassyyyy,
I love to count moneyyyy (who dont like la)
I finish my degree .
I used to be emcee
My bro is a chimpanzee
So that is all about my family..

This is my flen ah wong.
HALLLOOO AH!!Check 1, 2, check 1,2.. ok
yo, my name is J.Wong
I look like king kong, my fav sport is ping pong, tong tong tong tong tong
I also vely strong, especially when I wear sarong..
My gong gong is mao Zedong, my fathers name is ah long!!
Thats why I very GONG GONG
Want to eat my egg fu-yongI talk got sense of right and wrongmy sister loves dewgongso that is the family of ah-wong
Thats why we click alongso come and sing along
Wa ku lu kong (i'm telling you)
Lu kong si mi.. (what are you telling me?)
Wo ai chiack Maggi Mee..HEHE
together we both live in Gold Coastl
ike England people eat toast. when you listen to us dont overdose, we are so sweet like glucose

Look at our tattoo,tattoo looks so cool
My one says moo moo
My other one says Bless you
This is our previewplease give us good review
Or we will come find you
Thank you!!
If you like our lap please tell us so we can do more video

No comments: