Thursday, August 27, 2009

meet my new baby ^^

I realized one thing that has been missing in this site is PICTURES!!! No wonder its been so dead lolz. A new baby has been added into the Jason Lee Rock'star family!!

this baby came knocking in front of my door a week ago... I wonder what it is?
Gasp! *screams* Its my Podxt LiVe!!
I slowly unwrapped it like undressing.... er a salad
and I became sakai cos I've never seen this in my life ever, inflatable packagingI almost fainted when I touched it, this baby costed only $415! oh yea and it was my first thing I bought with my salary hahaLittle did I know, my little piggie was the first one that had a little play with it >.<Oh and for those who hasn't seen me with my new glasses, here it is hahaIts been awhile since I've done a youtube video, I'm going to record one soon with my new baby weee!

No comments: