Sunday, May 03, 2009

bad bad english

O crap.......... was browsin my email for some old stuffs yesterday and guess I stumbled upon this stupid email (2003) that I wrote, and boy was my eyes like this O_O I never knew my english was that 'manglish!!!' geez... it was a long email so I just some bits and pieces.


urm urm since holiday trying to find a job so can earn $$ but then haiya im not bruneian so hard to find work.. hai~ nvm stil hav othe things to do, i play game play game, play until sien already my (oh me broke already )

eh oh ya i watch chinese drama i borrowed wah lau so many then then i watch the cartoon(anime) i bought from KL in august hehe so many wahhh. i bought so many till broke Hunter X OVA(so many), slam dunk (hehe), boys be, lv hina, tales of eternia, shaman king aiyoo i still bought so many more, hai~~ my hse so cupboard full already ,at least i can watch all these in 3 months man bleh and and cannot miss out me playing basketball hehe, intensive training now, during exam didnt get to paly for 4 weeks man, i gained some weight then again my skill all go down so ah now train train lo

erm erm i think i wrote enuf, oh ya some of u must be thinking tat 'why is this guy telling me all these holiday stuff' eh i bored le and soo siau liam a bit lo

ok I think I'll stop there.... I can't believe I was using the word siau liam, hai~ ,leh actually the whole sentence structure was just awful -_-

on a side note... I'm having adrenaline rush and butterflies in my tummy during band practice yesterday.. I'm finally playing in Church with Elmo ^^

No comments: