Sunday, December 14, 2008

New baby guitar

I've dumped Krystal last year and i'll be dumping Cherry this year! Well actually, Cherry is still hanging on with me even and we're still good mates! I've lent to Cherry to so many people that I noticed one of her screw is missing and her strings keep breaking, maybe I've been too rough whenever I play with her T.T
But but I've juz got a new guitar, my new Cheeky Bab! Bab is still on her way back here in 2 weeks so I won't be able to see her just yet, but I reckon it's the best I have, compared to the other two because this one is uniquely special ;) Bab is much more pretty than the other two, or in fact ,all the world in my eyes lolz, oh and she can sing Lee hom- Wei Yi very well hahaha.

p.s- I still have Elmo with me, don't worry, his doing fine :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jason, how'r u doing? Long long long time din't hear from you, omg, actually i just discover your blog a few days ago, and know that you r graduating this december as well, omg, i am going to graduate too, on next saturday, haish, i dun wanna graduate lah, i like studying more, anyway, you seems to grow up and change alot, haha...

Jason Lee said...

hey janice!!! im doing good! yea lo long time havnt heard from you, we need to catch up!!! haha we are graduating at the same time! yea i dun wanna graduate also, i felt like my uni life is just startin haha. yea maybe ive changed a bit, tats wat ppl say =P