Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 down 1 to go!!

My two stressful exams are over, the last exam really killed my wrist as I had to write three essays with a minimum of 2 pages in a span of 2 hours which isn't good, but now that it's all done and over with I'm pretty happy and kinda relaxing for a bit as my next exam is next wed and I reckon it won't be as bad.

It'll be exactly a month till my graduation ceromony. As time comes closer I'm actually unsure and quite lost on the job that I'll be doing.... obviously I have to work in a Hotel and the hours there are crazy. Why did I do that in the first place? I still have no idea and has been searching for that answer ever since I got here, but I do know I have a purpose here in Gold Coast so we'll see =] On a side note, something came up for a few weeks already, and it's kinda messin' up my head (ok.. not that bad really), been thinking, hmmm should I or should I not, which is better , what if this, what if that.....rarara lol. At least exam pressure is off I can get the time to think more about it now.

Wow it's been ages since I wrote these kind of ramblings post ay.

All the very best of luck for all my friends out there doin the lame eggzams!

No comments: