Friday, October 10, 2008

Coolest blog award

*sniff* I'm so touched, katomojomania just nominated me for having the coolest blog that he ever knew and my blog was awarded with the Butterfly Award. Firstly I would like to thank the blogger Jason Lee whos the coolest guy in the planet, w/o him jasonkid87.blogspot.com would not win this butterfly award. last but not least my loyal fans who has been checking up and reading and even tho sometimes you guys never leave a comment or tag, I know there's someone always reading and somehow can impact or just touch lives with *choke* sorry tears coming out, I can't contain it... have to run to the toilet'

Once accepting this award, the rules are as follow:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

*I'm going to add my own rules, I wont be leaving a msg for my nominees because I know they'll read this haha*

Fyi its not in any particular order =)

9o4 Banana
For her talent and skillz in designing templates for blogs, not only that but she has lots of lengzai pics for girls to drool at, and whens my pic going to be there haha kiddin.......

Hope Brisbane
This is definately one of my fav blog. With book reviews, whats' happening in the church and wonderful insights from the Church leaders, a must read!

Lawrence
I randomly found his blog and now can say we're blog mates. Very interesting to see what's been happening in high school life and bring me up to date with some Christian news/vids that I might miss out.

Lulu
She just started bloggin not long ago but its very interesting to check on what she has been up too and dont worry no pressure just blog whatever, its good =)

Tingaling
The pics and some updates on church outings really bring me back to the 'old' days in Brunei, miss hanging with them guys

Joyce
a blog where Skyjuice is being real, true and someone who wants to lead ppl to their destiny.

JaQy
Meh, Lamo.... why did i even pick you HAHA. naw personally I love it. its unique and I guess through her blog you can know what are her thoughts besides the whacky silly gal.

Caesar
After seeing pics of him and his friend lying on the roadside dead + the dumb video he posted, whats not to love ?

Melissa from JB
The reason why my internet cap is at its limit is because of her blog. Its long with TONS of pics . but this is some1 who has achieved a lot in virtually every category, be it singing, performing, debating.... wonder woman!

jasonkid87
lastly, this blog has........... oh. wait. I can't nominate myself?

1 comment:

아이린 said...

thanks for the nomination thingie =)