Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long awaited wedding pics

What a hectic weekend, just got back from an awesome time at camp, will share more about the camp later when I get the pics and also went surfing the day after the camp. Came back sunburned =.= will talk more about it later as well because this is yet another overdued post and like lamo said Im the worst blogger in the world haha XD

Here are the long awaited wedding photos... There were more pics but I only managed to get the pics of one person only. It was the first wedding I attended that is someone actually close to me. When Jocelyn came in , Fabian actually cried! which got me thinking.... if that was me I think I would do the same -_- *got to practice not to let any tear come out* anyway I did shed some tears , who wouldnt? Heck even Big Jon did hahahha (Sorry bro) oh and I was honored to be the usher for the wedding =)



Fabian sang a song to Jos , it was so sweet =) Jos is going 'oh my Gosh' haha jk



Girl's being girls =]Congrats again Fab and Jos and it's good to have you both back again in the Coast !



No comments: