Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympic Fever

I don't really enjoy watching the Olympic on TV. Why? Because the australian commentators are biased and most of the time on TV you would just watch the australians competing. The only time they would show the others if it is the Finals or something. They even had to repeat the australian games , why not show some other live game??

Take for example I was watching a replay of USA vs Greece basketball game, I watched the 2nd quarter and the during half time they switched to swimming. Fair enough because we're waiting for the 3rd quarter to start. But no... they suddenly switched to aus vs south africa hockey game and I was thinking to myself, hmmm the halftime break wasn't that long if I remember correctly. I was right, the b.ball game started on the 4th quarter and I missed the 3rd quarter. How could you enjoy watching the game?

I was at my friends house watching the gymnastics final and China won and one of them china guys was biting on the Gold. I was curious and asked them 'Why do they bite the medal for?' -__-

No one knew and I came out with the answer
"They probably wanted to check if the Gold was made in China" HAHAHA

No comments: