Tuesday, July 08, 2008

yay a job!

finally got a job!! It took me about 3 weeks but really Praise God He provided me with this job. Been praying and praying but even though nothing happened I know God is my provider. If I can trust Him for my salvation which is the Biggest of all, how could I not trust Him for the little things? That was what kept me going, to persevere and believing for the job. I even had one friend coming pointed and laughed at me ' haha no job yet' yet I keep believing and on Monday I was praying again but this time was different. I did pray but this time I really seek God , asking no answer nevermind , but I'll keep seeking and knocking and then the holy spirit went 'pray for a call after this prayer' I was so desperate I didn't doubt and prayed for this miracle to happen. After prayer I went online to look for jobs again and as I was searching this guy called me and asked if I was available for an interview!!! woot! Praise God!! Actually not one call but two calls!! I had another call later, I applied for F&B Attendant and the other position I was so desperate I even applied for this ad I saw 'Models, Extra Actors needed' HAHA

Unfortunately I think I'll pass the Model/actor work because I dont think I'll have the time and I found out I have to pay $160 to set up my own personal site and take professional photographs for marketing purpose. If I didn't get the hospitality job I might have taken this job but its cool.

I just got back from the interview and training and I passed em' all so I'm ready to work next week =D You know how secret agents get calls from their boss and asked them to do missions? e.g Charlie Angels?
Well I'm doing the same thing, except its Serving Food so if there's any job available the client will call the agency and then the agency will contact me to go do my 'mission'. hooya! Im so excited!

other than that Linda came to Gold Coast for holidays, hung out with her for a day and thx for the Floor-flavored ice cream haha. Don't worry bout the pics, purposely didn't take so you can come over next time when It's sunny and we can take photos lol! It's winter and I had like 4 days of steamboat in 2 weeks already, how cool is that! ok not so cool... the ingredients costs a lot -___-

No comments: