Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time Tagged

I got tagged by bananagurl might as well do it since I have nothing better to do lalalala

10 Years Ago, I...
1. 11 years old I think (1998
2. was in primary 6, and I miss my primary 6 friends! they're a bunch of awesome people!
3. The Nick Jason Sensation was born because of this girl I liked and almost everyone in 6A, 6B and 6C knows it ...meh
4. LOVED and was PRO at duo bi qiu (dodgeball chinese version)
5. My friend did exposed something to me that I was never exposed to and it was bad... real bad.

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was 16yrs old (Year 2003)
2. was still a basketball freak
3. Had my dumb tennis elbow, now I have a phobia for tennis
4. Was very emo
5. was a very naughty kid


3 Years Ago, I...
1. got to know this girl more n then liked her -.-
2. was deciding to study in the United states or Aus
3. was BORN AGAIN :D :D
4. met bananagurl
5. was a karate champion n representing the state and country =)

A Year Ago, I...
1. Went to my first Mission Trip and it was a life changing experience!
2. my guitar rockstar preformance is shooting up
3. Gained 5kgs and am fat (no seriously!)
4. Surfed =D
5. Gila dota again

So Far This Year, I...
1. Gained a belly and I'm trying to lose it
2. Got myself a new <3 Elmo and im lovin it
3. wont say it was the best year but im learning a lot
4. I"M GONNA GRADUATE!! WOOOT!
5. I started jogging and playing basketball again

Yesterday, I....
1. met a new friend
2. was extremly tired for some reason
3. attented two meetings
4. Found out next week I have to start at 5.30am for work
5. PLAYED WII FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

Today, I ....
1. am %$#@& just to go for one hour lecture n come back home again -_-
2. GOT MY PAY WOOT!
3. am going to jog
4. am going to practice my guitar
5. am going to cook yum yum chix wings


Tomorrow I will...
1. attend my pastors bday and celebtrate my ex housemates engagement partayyy
2. be sittin outside the lonely rain pouring on my face and be emo , comformo XD
3. be playin games
4. be going to tour around Brunei, malaysia and australia for my band
5. shred 40million notes persecond and kill the whole world muahahahha

Im gonna tagged?
1. Lamo -cos you're bored
2. Lulu
3. Lawrence T
4. Izzati
5.Mellisa

Man! doing this tagged reminded me of the past and the crazy, embarassing and fun moments I had! How I wish I could turn back time and have those moments or change some embarassing moments haha . not much in a mood to blog atm. so lets leave it at taht

No comments: