Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life so far...

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS or Valentines =P DAY TO Y'ALL OUT THERE!!!

Life so far has been great, well not really, just busy. I only get to have one day rest since I got back then the day after I had to help out with the Valentine's day event we had, which I will post the pics some time next week hopefully. Did I mention I spent AUS$300 in just 2 days?? Getting myself food for the summer season, buying a new printer and just going out to eat because I'm just so lazy to cook. MANNA KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT I LOVE YOU!!!


Other than that I'm back to that crappy Thai Restaurant again. The boss called me and asked if I wanted to work, cos she needed people again. So I just got back from work and I'm dead tired, which reminds me why I didn't want to work there in the first place, but what to do? I need the cash badly. I'm gonna work there for about 2 months then I'll quit and get a job in a hotel or something. That place is dam far, dam dirty (cockroaches in the Kitchen?? c-mon!), ppl very kiam-siap. arghhhh, at least I get to eat good thai food again keke.
other than that............

really die again =(

No comments: