Monday, July 02, 2007

Hillsong Conference 07

I'll be on hiatus for a week because I'll be going to sydney and sorry for not updating for the past few days because I just came back from brisbane, we had a church conference from friday-sunday and I just got back from church exhausted. Tomorrow's monday and I'll be flying to sydney for the Hillsong Conference ( wow Spiritual Buffet!!! ) haha. It'll be my frist time going to the conference and from what I heard everyone said it was awesome, live changing and impacting. So I can't wait to go there myself, seeing the power of God move, getting 'fed', worshipping with thousands of people at the acer arena more importantly get something out of the conference for myself. So yeah off to sydney!! ( and do some sight seeing of course hehe)


and yes savior king is out and many people said it's awesome, im gonna get the DVD !


No comments: