Thursday, March 01, 2007

YAY!

yay! i dont know how to express my JOY that I have finally FINALLY FINALLY got the internet! took them 11 days to send the cd here so that we can use the internet bummer. anyhows if only there was a camera to record when we got the internet up and running me and Aaron were so happy that we were jumping for joy as if we were 5 year old kids who just got a new transformer toy haha. wont blog much cos there are tons of overdue pics to post. Finally everythings settled, most of my class starts at 9am and im takin Japanese, Hospitality marketing and Food and Beverate Production (cookin) this semester. Although its only 3 subjects i think its still a lot as my Jap is 20 credit therefore i have to study more. And I dont know how many times already in the restaurant or on the streets I have japanese ppl comin over to me and talk in jap thinking im jap and even commenting 'ooo you look like us'


Thats my unfurnished room when I first got here, and yes I had to sleep on the floor for 5 days till I got myself a bed
My wardrobe, kinda disappointing really, as you can see there's no place for me to keep my undies so I had to buy extra furniture
There my fully furnished room, quite a good deal for the Drawer+Pc table... yea the drawer is where I keep my undies lol
My bed!! KING SIZE SINGLE BED!!! The one u sleep in the hotel room? I got it for only $30!!! Luv u bed muakz


oh yeah and here's the overdue formal pics. Went to the formal in november i think yeah. My boss daughter asked me to go with her since she needs some1 to go with and for some reason i said yes lo since its a formal and its v.important esp for the high schoolers (also who knows what mite happen if i reject it, my boss mite take the parang from the kitcen and chop my head) . The formal was way better than the one I had in JIS or INTI haha. There were literally people arriving at the formal with big foot, sports car, horse+cart, old cars and we came in with a limo not that great compared to others but still awesome.. A LIMO!! first time i sit in the limo le.. sakai me haha. The best part prob was the red carpet, the moment you step out of the limo there were lots of people there waving at you, saying hi, takin pictures... wa I feel like superstar lol. anyway nah heres a couple of the pic.
and thats the corsage i got to match with the gold dress

err outside her house, rich daughters house yes lol
LIMO!


Red carpet



and there BANANA!!! YOU SEE YOU??? FAR LEFT?? HAHAHA . oh and tats my boss far right

No comments: