Saturday, March 31, 2007

bday pics

couple of bday pics on what we did during that day hehe. I posted all of the pics in facebook already. i guess a pic says a thousand words ey?











kambang le, wanna be models haha
The 3 charlie angles wanted to do the same thing as well XD

Spotted this cute Dog that looks like Bear+ Racoon.. he was very shy + very cute aa!



Some cool stuffs we saw at the night market...


End of the day every1 KO liao



And this is the 2nd day of my bday =.= chung missed th bday so she decided to bring me to the beach again lol
I know I might be big head at times, BUT this is the one time I'm not. THEY decided to make a sand star cake for me and wrote that for me haha. I was like 'nono' dun wan, but i appreciate wat they did la so thx =)
Well so thats practically what I did during my bday =)

No comments: